1. Do you feel a visit to the dentist does not give you the care you would like? At Upper Denby Dental Care your initial
visit gives us enough time to examine your teeth, gums, the way you bite and to take necessary x-rays. We then have the chance to discuss the treatment options which will be beneficial to you and consider timescale and cost.
2. Are you afraid of the dentist and hate having needles? Our trained, friendly staff are on hand to offer support
throughout your visit. Topical anaesthetic is used routinely, resulting in pain-free injections.
3. Do your gums bleed on brushing? Or do you ever have a bad taste in your mouth and suspect you have bad breath?
Our modern periodontal treatments can ensure trouble–free, healthy gums. Regular hygiene visits can be arranged usually at 2, 3, 4, or 6 month intervals as appropriate.
4. Toothache is a painful and debilitating condition. Emergency appointments are available even for unregistered
patients, during which the pain can be cured using the most appropriate treatment.
5. Are your teeth sensitive to cold? There are different reasons for sensitivity and these can be explored.
6. Preventative treatment and minimally invasive dentistry are used here at all times. Differing aspects of preventative
care are appropriate at different times of life. The most appropriate options for you can be discussed.
7. If you play contact sport, we can provide you with a custom-made mouth guard to protect your teeth.
8. Custom-made anti snoring devices are also available.
9. For the children, instilling good habits and a preventative regime is of paramount importance. With a friendly, caring
approach we can build up trust and rapport with your child resulting in a healthy dentition for life.
10. We all suffer symptoms of stress. We can reduce jaw aches and tension pains using mouth guards and splints.